Iridium Extreme 9575 Rental
For harsh conditions and emergencies.
- Global coverage
- Water, dust, shock and vibration resistant
- Up to 4 hours talk time, 30 hours standby
- Smallest and most lightweight phone from Iridium
- SOS and text messaging capability
- Security Features: Keypad lock and SIM PIN lock
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Includes International Satellite Phone Number, optional US number available at checkout
Iridium Extreme® 9575 bundle options*
Stay in control. Add a bundle and save.
*Bundle & Monthly Rental bills on a 28 day cycle.
Cellhire will take a $500 authorization
Iridium Extreme® 9575 Description
Think you know tough? Meet the Iridium Extreme® 9575, the toughest and most compact satellite device to come from the only truly global network to date.
Combining market-leading toughness with an unmatched feature set, including global voice, text messaging, location tracking and fully integrated SOS alerting, the Iridium Extreme offers 100% worldwide coverage.
Perfect for avid travelers and adventurers, the Iridium Extreme is the lightest, smallest and most rugged device available on Iridium, and is engineered to deliver reliable communications anywhere in the world, whether on land, at sea, or in the skies.
Iridium Extreme boasts the latest innovations and capabilities of Iridium: fully integrated services of customizable GPS, online tracking and emergency SOS with notifications. More than your average satellite phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage. Utilize the largest commercial satellite system in the world and benefit from dependable mobile communications with an Iridium Satellite phone rental.
- Integrated speakerphone
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
- Quick-connect to Iridium voicemail
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100 entry internal address book, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- 21 supported menu languages
- Illuminated weather resistant keypad
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F), ingress rating of IP65 for water protection
- Global Support seven days a week
Dimensions:140 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm
What's in the box?
The Iridium Extreme® 9575 comes with:
- AC Wall Charger
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- DC Car Charger
- Leather Holster
- International Plug Kit
- Prepaid FedEx Return Pack
Iridium is the furthest reaching, most reliable and most dependable mobile satellite communications network. Unparalleled in service, Iridium provides high-quality voice and data connectivity across every inch of the world’s surface, including land, sea, sky and the Polar Regions.
Don't just take our word for it
We are the Satellite experts!
This Satellite phone saved us on the Alcan Highway in British Columbia! We had a wheel come loose and almost fall off. We were stranded 200 miles from towing service and 100 miles from a cell phone tower. This phone SAVED US! Called towing!
Contact person made it easy to arrange for equipment and make date changes to the agreement. A simple, hassle-free experience. Makes my life easier. Included return shipping materials definitely contributed to the positive experience.
Sat phone worked well in the mountains. Always able to get reception. Service provided by Cellhire went as planned.
The satellite phone is perfect for hunting! Also Cellhire has been easy to work with through the years!
Your team member Shawn was very helpful when my trip got cancelled so I no longer needed the phone. She explained that it was not a problem and gave me the information I needed to return it.
The process to secure the phone & ease of return made this transaction so easy.
A human in the U.S. answered the phone when I called and then the product and delivery/packaging was exactly as promised by that human. If you try to go web-only or with an automated answering service, you will be diminishing your company.
My first time ever using a sat phone. No problems at all. Worked on the Kancamagus Highway in the white mountains of New Hampshire.